[Condor-users] fair scheduling

Hello:

I am certain many people have faced this problem before but how is it
possible to prove that fair scheduling is in place and its actually
working? We have a installation of 1000 nodes with over 50 users and
there are times when 1 or 2 users complain that they aren't being
treated fairly. I would like to show them that they are because of
their usage (condor_userprio -all). But are there other ways of
methods of showing that its actually working?

TIA