Re: [Condor-users] Training on Condor

Hi Angel, Thanks!

Alex,
We can definitely help with training. To give you a little background
on Cycle, we've been doing Condor training, best
practices/implementation, management tools, and support for Fortune
500s, small/medium businesses, government research, and academic
institutions since 2005. Specially for training, we have a couple of
different options depending on what your needs are:
http://www.cyclecomputing.com/links/Condor/training/

I hope you're well and will contact you to find out about your environment.

Best,
Jason

Jason A. Stowe
cell: 607.227.9686
main: 888.292.5320

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com