[Condor-users] CondorView Client contrib module. Where can I find this?

Hello,

I'm puzzled about this topic in the manual.
I really would like to install this additional tool to publish the condor statistics
on a nice webpage.

The manual says the following as step 3 on "To install the CondorView Client":

  3. Unpack/untar the CondorView Client contrib module into the VIEWDIR.
    This will create several files and subdirectories in the VIEWDIR.

I cannot find any "contrib module" with this name !?!?
I have downloaded the full sources for condor, and searched there. Nada.

Can somebody help me how to get this viewer to work?

Thank you!
Rob.