[Condor-users] Submiting a simple perl script as a job.

I am a graduate student and part of my GA assignment is getting a condor pool started on a ROCKS cluster. The job is held but never runs.

I moved it to the same directory that the hello.sh example is located in. I changed the permissions of the perl script via chmod 755.  The perl file runs in the terminal normally but does nor run in condor.
This is test script.
#!/usr/bin/perl
#test script for condor
# this should print
# 1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# 5
# hello
for ($i= 1 ; $i < 5 ; ++$i)
{
   print "$i\n";
}
print 'hello';

This is the submit file

Universe = Vanilla

Executable =./hellobinf.pl

Output = hellobinf.out

Error = hellobinf.err

Log = hellobinf.log

Queue

The problem is with the submit file I believe but i cannot figure out what it is. Does anyone see my mistake?