[Condor-users] Running Condor 7.2.0 on CentOS 5

Does anyone have any experience with running Condor 7.2.0 on CentOS 5?  I have been running Condor (6.8 and 7.2) on RHEL (4.6 and 5.1) for 18 months with almost no problems.  I am making a large hardware purchase and I don’t want to spend tons of money on the OS.  The vendor has offered to pre-load CentOS.  I have read the Ports page and table on the Condor website and it mentions nothing about CentOS.  Please let me know your experiences.

Kevin McGee
A2C5 Radar Modeling and Simulation Section
A2C Missile Defense Radar Engineering Group
Air & Missile Defense Department
Email: Kevin.McGee@xxxxxxxxxx
The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel MD 20723-6099
(240) 228-0710 / Washington DC
(443) 778-0710 / Baltimore MD