[Condor-users] Condor 7.2.1 Released!

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.2.1.

This release addresses a handful of critical Windows-specific problems
that were discovered after the release of Condor 7.2.0. We very much
appreciate the community's help in finding, reporting, and debugging
these issues.

Additionally this release adds a native clipped port to Debian 5.0
(Lenny), support for the gfortran compiler in standard universe, support
for standard output and error files larger than 2GB, and several other
bug fixes. Complete details are available in the release notes. Condor
7.2.1 binaries and source code are available from our downloads page.

Release Notes:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/8_3Stable_Release.html#sec:New-7-2-1

Downloads Page:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads