Re: [Condor-users] Problem with START configuration for allocating whole machine - VMs stuck in owner state after job is removed

Can anyone spot what I'm doing wrong that's preventing VMs from returning to the "Unclaimed" state once the RequiresWholeMachine job is removed? They seem to stay that way until I run 'condor_reconfig' to force a reload.

David:

The good news is that you aren't doing anything wrong. The bad news is that these mechanisms didn't work in Condor 6.8. If you upgrade to the most recent stable version, they will work. (And you'll get lots of other goodnesses).

-Greg