Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.3.0 RPMs

The missing Condor 7.3.0 RPMs are being rebuilt. I hope to have them available for download tomorrow morning. I'll send out an official announcement of the release at that time.

In the mean time, the other package formats remain available for any early birds wishing to experiment with this latest development release.

--Dan

Dan Bradley wrote:
Sorry about that.  I'm looking into the problem now.

By the way: I haven't sent out an announcement for this release yet, but it is mentioned on the condor website. Thanks for the quick feedback!

--Dan

Stuart Anderson wrote:
It looks like Condor 7.3.0 was released yesterday, but I only see tar files for the RHEL builds on the Madison download server, and no RPM files. Was there a problem with the release builds?

Thanks.

--
Stuart Anderson  anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/~anderson