Re: [Condor-users] Condor Quill Problem

Send the output of

condor_config_val -dump | grep QUILL

also, do you have your .pgpass file stored in the $(SPOOL) directory
on the machine that runs the schedd?

Is postgres up and running?   the error message indicates
that it is probably not, or else you can't talk to it due
to the missing .pgpass file.

What happens with just plain condor_q?

Steve timm