Re: [Condor-users] Condor install / config issues, something wrong with collector configuration?

Many thanks, Nicholas!!!

I re-installed with the --central-manager=<host> parameter and it all
works beautifully now.

Note: For persons with the problem in the future, I completely removed
my old install before re-installing.  After the install I edited my
config and local config files per instructions in the config files,
and it worked!

Thanks again,

Lee