Re: [Condor-users] openMPI wrapper

Hi Jakob,

I used mpich2 wrapper from Mark (http://www.escience.cam.ac.uk/~mcal00/)  for mpich2 and lamscript wrapper for  LAM from condor installation (install-dir/etc/example/lamscript)    , both work fine for their schemes, I changed mpich2 warpper to use for openmpi , it worked  for some examples but i am not sure if it yet has bug or not. so in case you want to try I can give you.

I should mention that I dont use shared file system.

Bests,
Majid