Re: [Condor-users] condor_rm not transfering the files back to submitter

Sounds like a Vacate call is needed in the WS interface?

Best,

matt

Johnson koil Raj wrote:
Hi Yoon,

Thanks
But in manual it says condor will transfer the file when it is killed
also, whether cancel job is not same as kill.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.1/2_5Submitting_Job.html#SECTION00354200000000000000

Actually I am using condor web service so if I give condor_rm I need the
files to be transfers back to the spool directory.Is any other parameter
can do that  "when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT"

by
Johnson