Re: [Condor-users] wich condor's version perform standard universe

If you are on Windows, or have downloaded another "clipped" version of
Condor, you will be unable to run the Standard Universe.

If you run condor_version, it will display the current build you are running.

Good luck,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com