Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.2.0 and gcc 4.3.2

Bruce Craig schrieb:
> No problem. Make sure the following packages are installed from yast/zypper:
>
> termcap, terminfo, ncurses-devel and flex
>
> Then unpack a fresh copy of the source and try again, that should work.

You will likely stumble across another issue well into the build, I
think there is a problem that starting from gcc 4.3 gcc won't pull in
certain header files by default and they need to be added explicietly in
the sources. I'm not 1005 sure that this is what stopped us from
compiling it for Debian lenny so far but I think that's likely. I can
try to dig out more if needed.

Cheers

Carsten