Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.2.0 and gcc 4.3.2

make release -- will get you a src/release_dir that has most everything you need for an install

make public -- will get you tarballs of everything you need for an install

You're right, there is no "make install"

Best,

matt

Romain Guérout wrote:
OK, I've build something...
But there is no “make install”. I don't understand what
I have to do next...

TIA