Re: [Condor-users] Anti Affinity

Sateesh Potturu wrote:
Hello,

How can I get anti affinity behavior for jobs?

If I have two jobs (A and B) and two machines with two CPUs each, how
can I control the jobs such that both job A and job B don't run on the
same execute machine.

Can I control this using STARTD_JOB_EXPRS? I tried adding Cmd to this
config variable without success. But, startd reports

"Job wants DaemonCore starter, skipping
/opt/condor-7.2.0/sbin/condor_starter.std"
"slot1.1: Job Requirements check failed!"

You might check the archives for discussions about uniformly distributing jobs and/or tightly packing them.

There were some good example configurations.

Best,

matt