Re: [Condor-users] Test of Execute Machine into Multiple pools

On Jul 8, 2009, at 2:59 PM, kschwarz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am trying to test the Condor Admin How-To Recipe "How to have execute machines belong to multiple pools". I am running Condor v7.2.1 on all machines that are running Windows XP.
The condor_status command to the PoolA and PoolB are showing their execute machines and the SuperPool is showing all machines from PoolA and PoolB as expected.
When I submit a simple job to PoolA or to PoolB or to SuperPool their corresponding SCHEDD daemon exits with the following message in the MasterLog of the machine running SCHEDD.

The schedd is crashing when it attempts to contact the startd on the execute machine. I doubt this is related to your multi-pool setup. If you take PoolA out of SuperPool, does the schedd in PoolA still crash when you submit jobs to it?

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison Condor Team