Re: [Condor-users] Help to setup condor

Rohit Farmer wrote:
Hi everyone....

I am Rohit from Allahabad, India. I am new to condor ..... i have 10
systems working on LAN i know their IPs now i want to setup condor on
them .... so i want to know how should i proceed .... please suggest
me a simplified and bit detailed information

Regards

Rohit

For an intro to Condor that is more simplified than the Manual and yet still gives some background, see
  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/doc/beowulf-chapter-rev1.pdf
This PDF is a chapter about introducing/installing Condor from the book "Beowulf Cluster Computing with Linux" from MIT Press back in 2002. (posted to our web site w/ permission of course).

It is a little bit dated now, but hopefully still useful.

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences