Re: [Condor-users] Reg: Installation with NIS and NFS

> I want to know how to install condor along with NIS and NFS ... i have
> 10 systems all networked ... i read the manuals now i want to know
> step by step procedure ....

Start here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/3_2Installation.html
Then follow:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/3_3Configuration.html

Those are the only installation guides that I know of. Condor is
complicated, compute environments are varied, it's nearly impossible to
write a guide that covers all the cases. When you run in to trouble try
asking specific questions here on the list. You'll find you get a better
turn around on answers if you're not vague.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.