Re: [Condor-users] Quill out of sync

Hi again,

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 09:36:55 Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> How do we get quill and the daemons back to sync, it's been in this state
> now for more than 12 hours, thus I would assume it would have had a chance
> to replay the "forgotten" transactions, right?

OK, we found the problem. It seems that after restarting the postgresql
database yesterday the nodes were not able to reconnect cleanly anymore (if
that was the case).

At least, killing condor_quill and letting it restart by the master seemed to
have cured the problem.

Sorry for the traffic.

Cheers

Carsten