[Condor-users] Questions about DAGMAN jobs & How to setup notification to other users in DAGMAN jobs?

Hello to all,

I am here again requesting expert help. I’ve been away for a while which is a good thing because my condor environment have been stabled and working fine also I’ve been on top of all the needs so far so I thank you all for the help and support you have been giving me through all these past times.

I am starting to play with DAGMAN jobs and so far I was able to successfully submit a few testing jobs but I don’t know how to make DAGMAN submit file to issue a notification to other users (different than the one is submitting the job).

One more thing, I have read in some DAGMAN tutorials that you can configure a Rescue part within the DAGMAN jobs but after searching all over the manual and within those same tutorials I don’t find the correct way to do it, maybe I am looking at the wrong documentation, if anyone here can point me to a link or document where the rescue part is well explain, please do so.

Thanks again for your help in advance,

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc
.

Tel. 301-948-8550 x219 Fax 301-963-2064 E-mail: aalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7320 Executive Way, Frederick, MD  21704

Website: http://www.fugroearthdata.com