Re: [Condor-users] latest version of MPI supported by Condor

Well, MPI is a standard, not a specific piece of software, so the
actual answer (it supports both MPI-1 and MPI-2) is probably not what
you're looking for.

On Linux, the "Parallel Universe", as described in sections 2.9.1
through 2.9.4 of the Condor manual, should support the latest version
of pretty much any MPI implementation. I think most users stick with
MPICH, and although I haven't heard of anyone using OpenMPI with
Condor I don't know why it wouldn't work just fine.

You should ignore section 2.9.5 of the Condor manual, which describes
the "MPI Universe". In fact, that section of the manual should be
removed because it does nothing but confuse users.

-Erik