Re: [Condor-users] Listing policies

Policy to the job start? i did`t get well, but maybe this can help. First your job requirements has to match of the requirements of your nodes

The fist one this can solve : condor_q -global <job_id>

The second one this can solve : condor_status -l  #(it will show for all the machines in the pool)

If it`s about the security policy i know less, but i can say that the default is per-machine permissions, for example, if you`re logged at your central manager, doesn`t matter if you`re root or other user, you will just have the "central manager" permissions(for any command). As well on other machines.

HTH,
Samir