Re: [Condor-users] Quill some tables not populated

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, Mag Gam wrote:

I am using Quill on Condor 7.2.3 and noticed several tables not even
populated whereas the others are populated. Is there a reason for
this? Is this normal operation? or is there something I should be
looking into?

TIA

It depends on what daemons you are logging quill information for.
What are the values of QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG, SCHEDD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG,
etc?  The tables will only fill up if you have the corresponding
quill logging for that daemon turned on.  I have
QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = FALSE, SCHEDD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG=TRUE
which means only schedd info is logged.

Steve Timm