Re: [Condor-users] Download mpichc 1.2.4

but says this:

an old and unsupported version of MPICH-1 that will work with Condor. If
you are using this version, we encourage you to contact the Condor group
and request that they provide support for MPICH2 instead. We will be happy
to work with the Condor group to enable that support.