[Condor-users] Network Problem

Hi,
I am trying to setup condor on opensuse 11.1 by using the debian 5 binaries of Condor.
Seems to work fine except for one thing:

When looking into the collector log the address used is not the address I would like to be used.

stats: Inserting new hashent for 'Negotiator' : 'allmerlab1.iyte' : '127.0.0.2' I wanted the address 10.1.131.187 or 10.1.132.185 to be used (the server has two adapters).

Therefore, I seem to get Permission denied in the following lines of that file. Clearly, I cannot submit from other machines to this intended to be central manager.

I did find some information on this here and there:
e.g. setting
NETWORK_INTERFACE: 192.168.0.4
or
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES = True

I put these lines into both, the condor_config and the condor_config.local which didn't change a thing.

How can I solve this problem e.g. what do I have to write into /etc/hosts (I tried a few things but whatever I changed broke it more).

Thanks,
Jens