[Condor-users] Problem with idle dagman jobs after upgrading from 6.8.2 to 7.2.0

Our sysadmin has just upgraded our condor installation from some version of 6.8.2 to 7.2.0 and as a result condor dagman jobs that used to work are stuck idle in the queue. When I look at the SchedLog I see error messages like:

The Requirements attribute for job 6144.0 did not evaluate. Unable to start job

According to our sysadmin he didn't intentionally change any of the configuration, however, dagman is not a fully supported feature for our research group. Has anyone had a similar experience or suggestions on how I should debug this.

Thanks,

Brian Van Essen
vanessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx