[Condor-users] running a xen vm universe job

I have my vm universe (xen) running and accepting jobs, but the VMs
don't actually run.  When I submit my vm universe job, condor_q shows
the job "running", then after a while it goes to "idle".  It slowly
toggles back and forth.  The VM domain isn't created though.  I can't
ping the vm and it doesn't show up in "virsh list"(on my xen machine).

I suspect the problem might be a contradiction in permissions.  I can't
use "condor_submit" as root, so I submit the job as dev01.  However,
"virsh create" is only usable by root, so the condor job (running as
dev01) can't start the domain.

Am I missing something or wrong?...or do I need a workaround?  Any help
would be great.  Thanks in advance.

-Cole