[Condor-users] Scheduling jobs in a specific time duration?

Hello Condor users,

     I'm new to condor and have already worked on SGE.

I've gone through the installation steps. The Job Start Policy says
that, jobs start running depending on console activity and low CPU.

Is it possible to schedule jobs for a specific time duration? say 9pm to 6am

The STEP 10 explains JOB VACANT POLICY. In this case, if the job get
suspend - leaving the job in memory, will other processes of user
activities get slow down?

Thanks,
Sangamesh