[Condor-users] Any checkpoint size limitation of condor?

Hi,
 I was  wondering, if there is any checkpoint size limitation in condor or not. The reason why I am asking this is
a condor job of mine when sent checkpoint signal does not take it. This job takes around 3-4GB memory when it runs.
So I am assuming the checkpoint size must be bigger than what condor can handle?
My other jobs which are considerably lighter can take checkpoint and vacate when they receive
condor_vacate_job signal.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tanzima Zerin Islam
Graduate Student
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Purdue University