[Condor-users] Use IP constraint in condor_status, but why is there also port number?

Hello,

I want to get information from my pool PC by using its IP number, but all property
tags in the condor_status output that have the IP number, also have a port number.
For example:

$ condor_status -l -constraint 'Name == "WinXP3"' | grep -i 115
PublicNetworkIpAddr = "<115.125.120.120:3542>"
StartdIpAddr = "<115.125.120.120:3542>"
MyAddress = "<115.125.120.120:3542>"

That means, if I want to use one of the IP related constraints, I also have to know
the port number in use; but that port number changes at every boot of the PC.

Why are the IP and Port property always combined?
Wouldn't it be more convenient to have an IP property,
and separately a Port property in the condor_status output?

I came across this problem when I wanted to make a list of all pool PCs,
by using their IP numbers instead of their Names; and later use that IP number
to query the pool PC again. However, in order to do this, I need to add the port
number, which is a volatile value changing from boot to boot.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

Thank you!
Rob.