Re: [Condor-users] Hook Examples

Thanks Rob. You headed off a big follow up email with those examples. :)

- Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Rati
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:01 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Hook Examples

Also, here's some example hook scripts.

Rob

Ian Chesal wrote:
> I'm looking for hook script output examples. Can anyone from the
Condor
> team provide some perhaps? There's no mention in Chapter 4.4 on how to
> format the stdout Class Ad response from the hook script. Is it just a
> "key = value" statement per-line? Also, there's no minimum set of
class
> ad attributes expected for each of the hook commands. Can I give
assume
> that a condor_q -l output for an existing job in my system is the
> minimum set?
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Ian
>
> Confidentiality Notice.
> This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any
attachments.  Thank you.