Re: [Condor-users] How to specify space in argument for submit file

I have read and followed the condor_submit man pages with no luck,

below is how my arguments looks like:

arguments = \\servername\my-share$\dir1\this is my 2nd dir\input \\servername\my-share$\dir\file \\servername\my-share$\dir1\this is my 2nd dir\output

I really appreciate any suggestion and help,

---- Roy Riazati <roy.riazati@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,

In my submit file argument field,  I need to include a directory name that includes “space” character, what is the proper syntax to include that?

Thanks and Regards,