Re: [Condor-users] Determining requirements when using hooks

As you know, matching in Condor is bi-lateral, add "Requirements = TRUE" to your job classads.

Best,

matt

Ian Chesal wrote:
My first fetch hook is up and running. I have to admit it's pretty
slick. The whole thing came together faster than we expected. And I'm
kind of excited to be working with new Condor features again. Feels like
forever since I've had a chance to play with Condor like this.

I've hit a snag getting the Startd to actually run my job that my fetch
work script selects. My fetch work script is writing out the following
classad attributes:

        Cmd = "/tools/arc/scripts/arc_execute.sh"
        Owner = "ichesal"
        IWD = "/tools/arc"
        Out = "_condor_stdout"
        Err = "_condor_stderr"
        Args = "37"

But the Startd is telling me:

        3/13 18:09:03 vm2: Slot requirements not satisfied.
        3/13 18:09:03 vm2: Job requirements not satisfied.
        3/13 18:09:03 DaemonCore: return from reaper for pid 9246.

What's the recommend approach for figuring out which requirements were
not satisified? START = True on this box. There are no other jobs
running.

Thanks!

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.