[Condor-users] Can't install condor on my laptop

(Please ignore my previous email as it got sent by mistake before I had completed it)

Hi,

I am trying to install condor on my laptop (running Vista) to join a pool whose central manager is my office desktop PC. (I am logged-in as an admin).

But I am trying to install it from my home with a broadband connection.

The installation is failing. It comes back with an error message "System error 5 has occured", "Access is denied".

Please tell me if I missed something.

regards,

Ahmed

QUB, Belfast, UK