From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal
Sent: 17 March 2009 04:39
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Is 7.2.1 Windows release linked
againstsomething that 7.0.x wasn't?

> Quick question: are you using the installer, or simply using the zip
> file binaries?  The installer should be installing the new runtime
> libraries for you.  As for the zip, not having the dependencies was an

> oversight.

Zip files, Ben. Thanks!

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any
attachments.  Thank you.