[Condor-users] CondorWeek 2009 T-Shirts

Hello All,
It's that time of year again: picking Condor t-shirts for CondorWeek!

As we talked about last CondorWeek, we'd like to get suggestions for
new phrases from the Condor Community. I have received a few from
various people, which I've included below. If you have a new idea,
send them to this thread or t-shirts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If we print
yours, we'll give you a special surprise at CondorWeek or send it to
you if you won't be in Madison this year.

If you like one of these over the others, please e-mail
t-shirts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your preferences.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Warm regards,
Jason

Suggestions so far for this year:
1. You want all the slots? You want all the slots?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE
ALL THE SLOTS!

2. Condor: builds supercomputers from workstations you have lying around.

3. If only the rest of Wall Street had used Condor to calculate their risk...

4. You've never heard of the Millenium Condor? It's the scheduler that
made the Kessel run in less than than 12 gigaflops.

5. Condor: eHarmony for your jobs

6. WandosRequirements = (CondorWeek == "True") && (DayOfWeek ==
"Tuesday") && (CostOfBacon == 0) && (CostOfBeer == 1)

7. Please *do* feed (jobs to) the birds.

8. Condor won't kill you, but it might scavenge your CPUs when you're dead.

>From last year:
I *am* the condor_master
Sorry I'm "Claimed Busy" right now.
Condor: does useful work while you read slashdot
PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS = (RemoteUser =!= ME)
99 slots unclaimed on the farm, 99 slots unclaimed. Take 1 down, for a
matchmaking round, 98 slots unclaimed on the farm…
Give proprietary schedulers the bird, use Condor!

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com