From: Ján Sáreník [jsarenik@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 March 2009 08:37
To: Ahmed Hussain
Cc: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] don't receive email notification on job     completion

Hello Ahmed!

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 04:02:45PM +0000, Ahmed Hussain wrote:
> I am running Condor on Windows XP.

What version of Condor?

> I don't receive email notification when the jobs I submitted complete.
> I placed these expressions in the submit file:
>
> Notification = Complete
> notify_user = <email address>

If you use the latest version of Condor, you have to set up
the configuration variables CONDOREMAIL and SMTPSERVER.

See documentation for more info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.3/3_2Installation.html#SECTION00425300000000000000

  Best regards, Jasan
--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate
""" Looking to carve out IT costs?