[Condor-users] running a java program through job submission

Hello,
I am trying to run a Java program using birdbath. The job is running but I do not see any log or output that I am expecting.
I am using the following code:

File[] files = { new File("C:\\Users\\HelloWorld.class") };

ClassAdStructAttr[] extraAttributes =

{

new ClassAdStructAttr("Out", ClassAdAttrType.value3,"bb1.out"),

new ClassAdStructAttr("err",ClassAdAttrType.value3,"err1.txt"),

};

xact.submit(cluster, job,"xxx",UniverseType.JAVA,"HelloWorld.class","HelloWorld","OpSys==\"Linux\"",extraAttributes,files);

Can someone please let me know what is the right way to submit the job to run the Java program?
Thanks,