Re: [Condor-users] Condor service failed to stop

Hi Ben,

Sorry for inconvenience and double posting but have you any ideas about second problem from my first letter?

===

For the second machine: Condor service starts properly and condor_status shows this machine in the list, but when I try to submit any job on this host directly (Machine == <hostname>) it became idle in the queue permanently. “condor_q –better-analyze” shows that one match exists but job is rejected for unknown reason.

===

I've read some posts about error message "job is rejected for unknown reasons", but advises didn't solve my problem. Log files without any suspicious messages.

Thanks in advance.

--

Pavel