Re: [Condor-users] setting up java universe

What version of Condor?

What does condor_config_val JAVA_MAXHEAP_ARGUMENT display?

The config may have had a bug in it until recently. The JAVA_MAXHEAP_ARGUMENT should be something like "-Xmx" not "-Xmx1024m".

Best,

matt

Ahmed Hussain wrote:
Hi,

I found during testing that if JAVA_MAXHEAP_ARGUMENT in the condor_config file is not set to null, then "condor_config -java" command returns nothing meaning it would not see the JVM. (see sec 3.13 in the manual).

I am going to install condor on many machines. I need to be able to set the above argument to null during installation without having to do it manually on each machine post installation.

Please help.

regards,

Ahmed Hussain

QUB, Belfast