[Condor-users] Living w/o a shared filesystem

Hi All,

for sometime I've been running my cluster to rely on a shared
filesystem & I'm now looking to expand beyond this (though still handy
when I can get it).

My current issue is with dynamically linked vanilla universe jobs
(v7.2.0), it seems there's no simple way to either transfer required
library files or garantee they are available on the remote side with
out a lot of manual intervention (lots of HAS/REQUIRES definitions or
manually specifying the transfer of all linked libraries plus a bit of
LD_LIBRARY_PATH hackery).

Probably a pipe dream but is there any magic I'm missing?

Thanks,
-Jon