[Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system() function in C++

Hi guys,

I am trying to submit a job using the system() function in C, I have
trouble. The command prompt is not recognizing the command. It gives an
error: "Bad Command or file name".

System("c:\\condor\\bin\\condor_status");

When I write the same command on a batch file and try to execute the batch
file using system() function, I get the same error.

But when I directly use the command on the prompt, the command works as
expected. I guess there is some issues with the condor commands and system
function. Did anyone faced a similar problem?

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Madhu