Re: [Condor-users] Optimizing Simulation

Hey, thanks a lot for your superfast answer.

Only to make sure that i got i right:
I write a sub file, which transfers all the files i need (simulation.exe,datafilles etc.) .
As executable i use a batch file which runs simulation und analyse seqentially to make sure that all takes place on only one worker.

Greetings

Max