Re: [Condor-users] List of potential applications

Hi, Eric,

Condor Week is an annual conference held at the University of Wisconsin that covers a number of aspects of Condor including applications. Since 2006, the slides for the presentations is available online.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2007/
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2008/
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2009/