				2009-05-14

From:Erkan Günaydinoglu erkannn@xxxxxxxxx
Date:2009-05-14 19:45:42
To:condor-users condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Title:[Condor-users] Fluent on Condor

Hi,
I want to run FLUENT (commercial CFD code) on a cluster. I use the following
..cmd file to submit job but every time after finishing the iterations i got
the error of  " Halting due to end of file on input " in an infinite loop .

The error may be related with the script file that the code itself creates
each time it starts but i did not find out.

universe = vanilla
requirements =
initialdir = /cfd/gunaydin/3d
executable = /opt/Fluent.Inc/bin/fluent
arguments = 3d -g -i 6
output = a
error =err
queue

and the journal file is a simple one as:

rcd steady1.cas.gz
it 10
wcd erk.cas.gz
exit