			   2009-05-21

From:hailong.yang1115 hailong.yang1115@xxxxxxxxx
Date:2009-05-21 18:56:03
To:condor-users condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Title:[Condor-users] condor master start at system reboot

Hi,

I want my condor central manager to start when I reboot the system. I changed the MASTER mcro to the path of my condor installment in condor.boot, added the condor.boot into /etc/init.d and made symbol link pointing to the condor.boot in /etc/rc5.d. But when I restart the system, condor didn't start itself, I still have to start it manully. Any help?

My system:CentOS release 5.2 (Final)

Condor version: condor-7.2.1

run level: 5

2009-05-21