To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Zachary Miller <zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/30/2009 05:18PM
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor $(OpSys) and $(Arch) parameter

> Any suggestion to conciliate both usages,  WINNT and "WINNT", into only one
> parameter, OpSysGeneric? The same for INTEL and "INTEL" with parameter
> ArchGeneric.

try something like this (i didn't test it):

ArchGenericUnquoted  = INTEL
OpSysGenericUnquoted = WINNT
ArchGeneric  = "$(ArchGenericUnquoted)"
OpSysGeneric = "$(OpSysGenericUnquoted)"
STARTD_ATTRS = ArchGeneric, OpSysGeneric, $(STARTD_ATTRS)

REQUIRE_LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = False
LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = \
        $(LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE), \
        \\$(EMBGRIDserver)\grid_env\CONDOR\3-pool\$(POOLNAME)\
condor_config.pool.1.$(OpSysGenericUnquoted)

cheers,
-zach