Re: [Condor-users] submitting LOTS of jobs

Most of the schedd submit-side limits deal with how many jobs
are running at any given time, not how many are in the queue at all.
DAGman or one of the newer workflow managers should be used to control
the workflow and the job submissions. You might want to look at Falkon/Swift from the U of Chicago, they have been doing a lot of work
like this recently although things seem to be working best for them
when they run on a BlueGene.

Steve