Re: [Condor-users] SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD

Steven Timm wrote:
system_periodic_hold is executed on the machine that reruns
the condor_schedd.  I think you have to restart the condor_schedd.

Steve

Restarting the schedd will certainly work, but a reconfig is all that is required. So you could reconfigure "on the fly" by making the change in the config file and then doing
  condor_reconfig <name of submit machine>
from a machine with ADMINISTRATOR authorization according to the config file (by default this means the central manager).

Todd